UGR<19 (TPa) 600mm x 600mm LED Panel Light (5000k)
- 40W LED Panel (595mm x 595mm x 10mm)
- UGR<19 low glare and TPa fire performance
- 5-year warranty on the panel and driver
- Epistar 4014, 100 lumen per watt LED Chips
- 5000K (also available in 4000K)
- Dimmable & 3 Hour Emergency Options
- White Aluminium Bezel
- Includes branded LiFud driver
Our UGR<19 TPa 600mm x 600mm LED light panel (actual size 595mm x 595mm x 10mm) is the most common size of LED panel for installation in suspended ceilings.
It's ideal as a direct replacement for existing 600 x 600 four-tube fluorescent modular fittings, but only consumes 40W of electricity – giving a savings of over 50%!
It offers UGR<19 low glare performance with the additional advantage of having a TPa compliant diffuser for maximum fire safety performance.
Normally UGR<19 performance means that the efficiency of the panel is reduced, but our low glare panels retain the 100 lumens per watt performance of our standard panels!
The panels have a durable white powder coated aluminium frame, which will matches white ceiling grids perfectly.
Each LED panel comes complete with a double insulated plug and play driver (transformer) which simply wires into the existing lighting circuit via a live and neutral.
Emergency Packs are available, which are British designed and manufactured specifically for our panels. These provide over 3 hours of maintained light output without the additional expense and inconvenience of separate emergency lighting.
The optional dimming can be achieved by either of the following 3 methods:
1) 1-10V dimming - using a wall mounted 1-10v dimmer switch (please note that control wires are required from the dimmable driver to the switch).
2) 1-10V dimming - using a 2.4GHz RF remote control and 1-10V dimmer controller.
3) TRIAC dimming - witha conventional wall mounted TRIAC dimmer switch using your existing wiring.
For more information on dimming, please check out our LED Panel Dimming Guide, or for more information call us on 01652 638850 and ask to speak with one of our fully qualified electricians.
Various mounting options are available HERE including:
Cable Suspension kits – for ceiling mounting with a contemporary look
Z brackets – ideal for wall mounting
Surface mounting boxes - useful for mounting on concrete or plasterboard ceilings/walls
Spring clips – for plasterboard ceilings only
|Colour: 5000K||Lumen Output: 4000lm|
|Glare rating: UGR<19||Efficiency: 100lm/W|
|Diffuser fire-rating: TPa||Voltage: 220-277V|
|Wattage: 72 Watts Equivalent||Power Consump: 40 watts|
|Size (LxW): 600mm x 600mm x 10mm||Dimmable: Yes (Optional)|
|Approx. Lifespan: 25 years||Certification: CE & RoHS|